Varatek Software, Inc. Privacy Statement
Last Updated: February 15, 2012
- If you are making a purchase or enrolling in a service for which there is a fee, we, or a 3rd party working in partnership with us, will collect your credit card, billing address, and other verifying information.
- We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you participate in user surveys or report a problem with one of our products or services.
- We do not share your personally identifying information with any third party advertiser.
- Varatek will reveal any information needed to comply with any applicable laws or legal proceedings.
- MindApp.com may set and access “cookies” on your computer.
- We do not share these “cookies” with any third party advertiser.
- Your account is protected through a user name and password. It is your responsibility to protect this information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Varatek changes this privacy statement to reflect any changes in our policy. The statement will have a date of last change posted at the top, to alert you to any changes.
- Feel free to contact Varatek with any comments, question, or suggestions. Send any email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find more information in our terms of service.